Strategic experiment 2 - Kessel-Lo
Surface insights and intelligence about how to build a green community and mobility strategy in Kessel-Lo that builds ownership amongst its citizens and improves quality of life, while meeting the broader transport needs of the city.
- 1. How to grow acceptance, ownership and support amongst citizens in Kessel-Lo for new, disruptive mobility and urban living plans that serve the city beyond the immediate Kessel-Lo community.
- 2. How to develop a financial model for small/medium/large infrastructure developments that tap into resources beyond public finances, in order to speed up progress.
- 3. How to work within and across multiple domains of governance - e.g. the province of Flemish Brabant, the city of Leuven, Interleuven, De Lijn and AWV Flemish Brabant.
- Component #1: Green District Contract
- Component #2: Citizen participation & civic experimentation
- Component #3: Climate Transition Financing
- Component #4: Data-driven contracting models
- Component #5: Governance and Regulatory sandbox
Want to take a look at the experiment canvas? You can download it here!