strategic experiment 3 - Haasrode
Surface insights and intelligence about how to take an integrated approach (multiple measures at once - renovation, green space, mobility) to climate action that:
- a) mobilises a diverse range of public, private and civic partners around a common mission for the Haasrode Research Park
- b) mobilises Haasrode Research Park as a catalyst and test-bed for climate innovation that further accelerates progress in Leuven and surrounding regions
- 1. How to mobilise the business community (private companies & their employees) to support and actively invest in climate action, for both private and public benefit.
- 2. How to take an integrated approach to climate action that can be an accelerator to ambitious climate measures on the Haasrode business park and beyond.
- Component #1: Green District Contract
- Component #2: Governance experimentation
- Component #3: Economic Case
- Component #4: Collaborative Commissioning / collective procurement
- Component #5: Climate Transition Financing
Want to take a look at the experiment canvas? You can download it here!